This one pretty much sums it all up. While setting up camp at the heart of a fisherman’s village in Le Racou, you will discover all the charm of the Côte Vermeille: where Pyrenees meet the Mediterranean sea. Add to that the indescriptible charm of the small town of Collioure, the mystic Canigou mountain, and French medieval towns, and you’ll understand better French art de vivre
DATE: June 1st – 8th 2019 **SOLD OUT**
Price: 1,900$ (deposit 500$)
This expedition in a nutshell
- Transfers from/to Barcelona (biggest nearest airport) and all local transportations
- 8 days, 7 nights
- 6 runs and ascents fully guided and supported, 90% of single track trails
- 120km, 6000d+ (ajustable for all levels) around Pyrenees and Mediterranean sea
- Wine tasting (because it’s France), Yoga class, boat trip, kayaking and a full blend of activities
- 5 nights in unique traditional Villa Jaume in Le Racou
- 2 nights in mountain huts
The runs were perfectly fitted for all participants, as the group was composed of ultra-trailers and casual+ runners.
Shoutout also to the wonderful work put in the day of the medieval mountain towns.
Run, food, culture, they brought it all.
Thanks to Pablo and Pierre for this perfect week. The team was amazing.
They put a lot of efforts designing the stages to bring in every run 1 Castle or monastery and 1 beautiful vineyard.
To sum up, this runcation gave us exactly what we needed and much more.
- Airport transfers and all transportation during the expedition
- Accommodation at the unique Villa Jaume (based on twin/double shared rooms. If you want a single room add $500 for the week) and 2 nights in a mountain hut
- Breakfasts, packed lunchs, dinners and wine along the expedition. Please detail dietary requirements in advance.
- Equipment for all adventures
- Local guides & Photographer
- Daily activities
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights to Barcelona
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Energy gels and electrolytes (even if we provide some local snacks to fuel on the runs)
DATE: June 1st – 8th 2019 (Limited to 14 people)